Sunday 15 May 2011

Love blooms

I am actually very excited about our wedding flowers. Met with the fabulous Helen of Bel's Flowers on Thursday and cannot stress how fantastic she is. I'm using her through Kim at Fine and Funky events. Helen did Kim's flowers when she got married so I know she is going to be an excellent choice.

Here's the inspiration I had when I went to see her:







Obviously these aren't all suitable colours but she knows what I'm aiming for. It was great to be able to turn up with some pictures and have her tell me all the names of the flowers in an instant. It made my work a lot easier because I didn't have to spend hours trying to identify them myself.

I really cannot wait to see my bouquet! She's even leaving a space with ribbon so I can tie on a locket (when I find one) with wedding photos of mine and Simon's parents in. We also talked about Lavender and bringing that little bit of Norfolk to the wedding despite not actually getting married there.

No comments:

Post a Comment