Monday 5 April 2010

Good grief!

Wedding cars are expensive.

I looked at this package (Rolls Royce silver cloud and a Daimler) from G.W Holmes & Son and was quoted £645 for one car to take Simon and the other, myself and bridesmaids. Bear in mind that I will be travelling less than 2 miles in that car! Kind of makes me think I'll do without but I want to do the whole travel in style. I was adamant I was going to get ready at the venue but I've always been one of those people who gets stressed if they aren't around their own belongings.

Our other option is this package from TPJ Prestige & Classic Cars. I love the MK II Jaguar and the S-Type is just a nice car. If I remember rightly the deposits are £150 for the MKII and £100 for the S-type. I'm pretty sure the deposits are half of the value so it'll be £500.



I have seen lots of Mercedes available for slightly cheaper but they're not as roomy and white; I'd like silver.

No comments:

Post a Comment