Monday 5 April 2010

Table Decoration



We went to a Wedding Fayre back in February and a florist had placed flowers inside a decorative birdcage. Such a pretty idea. This woman was very expensive and Simon already knows a florist (a customer of his) where all my flowers for sucking up purposes have come from so I think if we went with the idea I would hire them. It looks like you can get some decent ones from around £5-£8 depending on size. Of course, the flowers would be on top of that...though I quite like them with Ivy.

The candles are pretty, too. However, I'm thinking that wouldn't make as much impact for a daytime wedding breakfast as it would for an evening soiree. Our marquee is very light and airy!

1 comment:

  1. i love it! and you could put anything in there. flowers, candles, fruit, etc.

    ReplyDelete