Tuesday 4 January 2011

If music be the food of love...

My mum found a HUGE bundle of vintage sheet music at a bootsale. Guess who has it now? *muahahahaha*
Much of it is dog-eared but since I intend to recycle the pages into something else it's not too great a bother. Having taken the photo I've noticed my camera has glorified the condition. They have a rather brownish hue in reality and I find that ever so endearing. How fitting that the page sitting atop the bundle is a piece titled "Love's Old Sweet Song". I've just looked it up on The Oracle (Google) and thought I'd share the video I found.



I'm unsure as to what I shall be using this sheet music for as of yet. I have ideas to cover regular cardboard cupcake stands and coat with varnish spray, or perhaps make confetti. There's plenty of it to go around though, so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment