Thursday 4 November 2010

Bands of Love

Following on from our appointment with the lovely girls at Smooch Wedding Rings, I highly recommend you take a look. They were brilliant and came over on a Friday evening with trays upon trays of rings to try on for us both. They listened to both our ideas and provided us with a good quote for Simon's ring. I'm not sure if that's where we would get mine from as I've seen some high street ones for similar prices but Simon's palladium one would be an excellent saving from there. I cannot fault the friendliness of the girls and they were such fun!

We also had a visit from another ring by design company which, in comparison, was really rather terrible and despite the fact that the guy was marginally cheaper, he didn't offer us so much choice and pigeon-holed me into a ring without even letting me look at more than three of them and asking me to make decisions based on things I hadn't even seen! We definitely won't be giving them our custom. Oh, and he was also an HOUR late.

So, Smooch may well be the way forward for Simon's ring! You also get stuff like free resizing and polishing for life! After being asked for Smooch's phone number I thought I'd edit to put it in here: 01895 825900 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm or e-mail on sales@smoochrings.co.uk. They're based in Middlesex as a head office but they have sales people all over. Catherine was our consultant for the evening but I met a few more of them at the fayre!

2 comments:

  1. wow, sounds great. Do you have a phone number or email address for smooch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops, I suppose I should've put that in the actual post! The generic phone number is 01895 825900 and the e-mail is sales@smoochrings.co.uk. The girl that came to us was Catherine Ronan but she's local to the North East so depends on where you are.

    ReplyDelete