Thursday 4 November 2010

Tweet?

Most of you already know of my love for the fabulous shop that is USave (Portrack Lane for locals). We were in there last week and browsing the Christmas aisle (shut up - I'm festive already) and I came across these adorable clip on birds. I wish I'd bought more. I intend to clip them to the receiving box/birdcage (which we still need to sort). We want to buy rather than hire a birdcage for the card box as we can then keep it as a reminder of our day.

Ignore the lamp, I was lacking something to clip them to for the photo. They had them in a really vibrant purple and I am KICKING myself for not buying them. Simon's mum went there a few days ago for something else and they were sold out.

I have an obsession with vintage style lovebirds. I'm ok with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment