Thursday 4 November 2010

I thank you

Another USave find here. I'm using these cute ceramic tealight holders as favours for the ladies. I won't tell you exactly how cheap they were but let's just say they were on sale for an insane price. I intend to buy colour co-ordinating tealights for them I think. The jury is still out on how to present them on the tables but I think it'll end up being a cellophane bag and ribbon job.

I feel like organza bags would take the prettiness away from them (although they are mega cheap on Ebay and very useful) and they are too large for a standard favour box. I tried looking into larger ones but then you get into muffin boxes and the dimensions are all wrong. I kind of like the cellophane idea (as suggested by my sister I might add) and whatever favour we end up buying the men (probably chocolate) can go in cellophane too.

No comments:

Post a Comment